Sunday, May 28, 2017

Snickers-Ice cream Dessert



Ingredients
Ice-cream chocolate flavor
Ice Cream Vanilla Flavor
Tuti Fruitti cake
Snickers

Method Of Preparation

Take a bowl to set the dessert.
Line the bowl with vanilla ice cream layer first, then add chopped snickers, then add the cake crumbs, and then again chopped snickers and then the chocolate layer ice cream and top it with snickers.
Close the bowl and put in freezer for setting.

Take out from the freezer when set and cut and serve.

Note: You can use any flavor ice cream and cake of your choice.


4 comments:

Shabbu said...

Delicious dessert...

Rafeeda AR said...

Super tempting!

essay best said...

Yummy, it looks so tempting that I want to have it right now. What I liked about it is that it is so easy to make. Going to give it a shot and hope that it will be good. Thanks for sharing this delicious post with us

1 click dissertation review said...

Are you kidding me? A Sneakers ice cream cos sneakers is my favorite chocolate. I couldn’t have imagined an ice cream packed with Sneakers. Where can I get my hands on it?