Friday, December 16, 2011

Awards

Now it is Award time, I am really honored by receiving the below awards from few of my sweet blogger friends. When writing this post I am so excited, thrilled, I don’t know what to tell……..So happy dears. Only few months passed I started blogging but received so many fabulous friends here. I feel, I know them from years and they are so close to my heart now. Daily when I wake up first thing I do is peep into my mail inbox or blog to check the received comments. The sweet comments boosts up like anything. Day by day those comments will make me think of something new. I will try my maximum to pass through the updated blogs to drop the comments.
I would like to thank Julie of Erivum Puliyum, Teena Mary of Teenz Yummy Delights , Chandrani of Cusine Delights for passing me these beautiful awards. I was a bit late to post this after receiving as I was slight busy these days. Do pass through their tremendous blogs and drop your valuable comments that will enhance them to present more and more delicious recipes before you. I am sure once you visit their blog even if you don’t have time you will just at least glance to know with what they have come up.
I received the below award from Julie and Teena, Once again thanks a lot dears.




I would like to pass the above award which I received from Julie and Teena to
1.     Vineetha of Ruchi
2.     Melange of Desimelange
3.     Rumana Rawat of Spice ur Senses
4.     Tina of Kaipunyam
5.     Chandrani of Cusine Delights
6.     Anjana of Maayeka
7.     Ganga of My favorite foods
8.     Jasna of Jasnas Kitchen Creations
9.     Neetz of Kitchen Express
10.  Divya of Divyas Recipes
I received this fabulous Award from chandrani, thanks a lot dear , I really feel honored.
I would like to pass this to the above to
1.     Teena Mary of Teenz Yummy Delights
2.     Julie of Erivum Puliyum
3.     Suja of Kitchen Corner
4.     Christy of My kitchen Flavors
5.     Priya of Priyas Easy n Tasty Recipes
6.     Deepa of Hamaree Rasoi
7     Kaveri of Palakkad Chamayal
8.     Ramona of Curry and Comfort
9.    Reshmi Mahesh of EasY CooK
10.  Kavi of Edible entertaintment
11. Nalini of Nalinis Kitchen
Friends please grab these awards and pass it to your best blogger friend who motivates you a lot. Let the stone roll without ending

20 comments:

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Congratulations on the awards Faseela...And thanks a lot for thinking of me.

anjana said...

Congratulations Faseela for receiving the awards..and Thank you so much dear for sharing with us...so sweet of you..

Kitchen Simmer said...

Congratulations on receiving your awards.. well deserved. :)

Mélange said...

Congrats on your achievements..Hope to see more of your nice work..Thanks for remembering me..I am honored dear.

Rumana Rawat said...

Congrats! and Thanks for sharing this award with me.

Vineetha Sush said...

Congrats dear..and thanks a bunch for sharing it :)

Suja Manoj said...

Congrats on your awards dear,wish you many many more..you deserve it.
Thanks for remembering me,so sweet of you..hugs:)

Julie said...

Congrats a lot Faseela,Thanx for sharing those with me...Feeling honoured n happy!!
Ongoing Event -Christmas Delicacy (15 Nov-31 Dec 2011)
Erivum Puliyum

Deepthi KR said...

congrats on your awards and I am your new follower now!!!! I would be delighted to invite you to my space!!!! you have a great space!!!

Magia da Inês said...

♥✿⊱╮
º°♥❤ °º♫
°º✿ Você merece o prêmio, seu blog é bonito e suas receitas maravilhosas!!!
Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil
º° ✿♥ ♫° ·.

Christy Gerald said...

Thanks Dear for sharing this Award with me.I'm delighted indeed.Thanks again Faseela...Hugs.

Teena said...

Congrats on your deserved awards & thanks a lot my dear for sharing !!! Sooo happy & honoured to recieve my 2nd award from you :) :)

Sobha Shyam said...

Congrats and wishing u many more..

Nalini's Kitchen said...

Congrats for the award,Thank you sooooo much for sharing the award.I am so happy and excited to receive the award dear....

Amina said...

Congratulations... wish you plenty more..

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

congrats on your award dear..
your blog truly deserve them all and wishing you a very happy blogging..:)
Tasty Appetite

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Congrats on the awards dear....I just missed it out..Thanks for reminding me too...will collect it soon...I am working on my awards page...will take it soon dear..

Ganga Sreekanth said...

congrats dear....thanks for sharing

Neetz said...

congrats on winning those awards.. i m soo happy and honoured u remerbered me during ur win and sharing it :).. thanks a ton Faseela :) :)

Retail Pharma said...

Hey,

Thanks for sharing this informative blog.

Abzorb Dusting Powder is an antifungal medication used to treat yeast (fungal) infections of the mouth, vagina, and skin such as body ringworm, jock itch, and athlete’s foot. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor